On Sunday, found slumped over a park bench in South England are Sergei Skripal, 66, and his daughter, Yulia Skripal, 33. Sergie is an ex-Russian spy, now in the hospital in critical condition after both being poisoned by a rare nerve agent. Sound like an old black and white spy movie doesn’t it?, it isn’t, this is just another in a bizarre and sinister string of murders, mysterious deaths, alleged suicides and brutal assassinations surrounding the Kremlin and Russia. Let’s not get this muddled up in conspiracy theory either, we need to stay focused on a much longer standing policy of ‘death to those that oppose, shed light on or question’ the communist regime or sometimes just don’t toil with The Pale Moth!
It is so important we always remember exactly how evil and unjust communism and its corrupt tyrant leaders can be. The evil of these regimes are often masked in scripted media soundbites and politically staged ‘heads of state’ greetings that appear so robust and majestic that they mask the evil before our eyes, a ghoulish chess match of how to hide in plain sight.
I can give no more greater example than that of a man called The Pale Moth, Botox, Hardman, The Grey Cardinal and Puppet Master…I simply wish the The Murdered of Moscow was included in the list of Vladimir Putin nicknames.
Lost in the shadows of the ongoing news stories of Syria, North Korea and China is a dark and sinister tale of how he and his regime are allegedly silencing any and all dissenters.
What brought this to light recently was the failed appeared assassination attempt on Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia mentioned above. Sergei was a Russian Intelligence Officer that spied for Britain on Russia. He was eventually caught by Russia, jailed for his crimes and then later released to the UK in a high-profile U.S. and Russia spy exchange in 2010. This Sunday they were found slumped over on a park bench near a frequented shopping mall; victims of being poisoned with a nerve agent and verified by this report from the Associated Press:
Reports now say that a total of 21 people have been treated for exposure to the nerve agent being called more rare than Sarin gas, all directly linked to those who helped treat Sergei and his daughter. So what the hell is this ‘rare nerve agent’ and how was Britian so quick to identify its use…something doesn’t sound right and you know there is going to be much more to this story in the weeks and months to come.
Now enter the ‘ghosts of Putin’s past’.
This leads us to the past 14 months or so and a highly unusual series of deaths or illnesses, so far, capping off with the poisoning of Sergei and his daughter. Let’s go through the ‘hit list’ shall we**:
- Sergei Krivov, 63
- Died Election Day Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Cause of death: well…first, he fell from roof, then a heart attack and then died from bleeding in the chest due to a tumor. This is in addition to the head trauma that they couldn’t identify a cause. Getting weird enough for you yet?
- Russian Diplomat
- Andrey Karlov, 62
- Died December 19, 2016
- Cause of death: assassination – fatally shot in the back in a grisly and recorded murder at an art exhibition in Ankara by a gunman who was irate about Russia’s involvement in Serbia.
- Russian Ambassador to Turkey
- Petr Polshikov, 56
- Died December 19, 2016 – hours after Andrey Karlov above
- Cause of death: gunshot to the head
- Russian Diplomat
- Oleg Erovinkin, 61
- Died December 26, 2016
- Cause of death: alleged ‘heart attack’ this was concluded well after he was found dead in his car
- Former KGB Chief and also Russian MI6 Spy
- Oleg had close ties to Putin and is alleged is some theories to be the man behind / source of information for the 35 page Christopher Steele report on the alleged links between the Trump camp and Russia.
- Andrey Malanin, 54
- Died January 9, 2017
- Cause of death: natural causes – found dead on his bathroom floor
- Head of the Consular Department at Russia’s embassy in Greece
- Alexander Kadakin, 67
- Died January 26th, 2017
- Cause of death: dies after what is described as a brief illness
- Russian Ambassador to India
- Vitaly Churkin, 64
- Died February 20, 2017
- Cause of death: ‘alleged’ heart attack
- Russian Ambassador to the United Nations
- Nikolai Gorokhov, 53
- Died March 21st, 2017
- Cause of death: fall from 4th floor apartment window – severe head trauma
- Russian lawyer representing Sergei Magnitsky, another Russian lawyer, involved in $230 million dollar . tax fraud / Russian corruption scandal.
- Sergei was jailed and beaten to death in a Moscow prison.
- Denis Voronenkov, 45
- Died March 23, 2017
- Cause of death: assassination – gunned down outside of hotel
- Russian Politician
- Spoke out against Putin after he and his wife fled to the Ukraine in October, 2016
- Migayas Shirinskiy, 42
- Died August 23rd, 2017
- Cause of death: drowning
- Russian Ambassador to Sudan
- Died while swimming – found dead floating in pool
Ummmmm, anything smell fishy around here.?! So many prominent deaths in such a short period of time, all of which follow directly after the election of President Trump and leading right into the Robert Mueller indictments. Wonder if he has any witnesses left, (says author tongue in cheek – but with an air of seriousness).
Of course the Kremlin denies any involvement in any in the deaths…or do they.?! I would never have believed the next bit of information could even remotely happen, but it did. When I did a little deeper dive into the Russian response to all these deaths I came across the most unusual footage I have seen, in an unrealistic sort of way. It is a clip from the Russian State run media Channel One. Specifically this report on the Vremya news program – the flagship of the Kremlin run station. The actual video is best followed via the link however I have included a re-cap video found on YouTube also below the link.
The comments by Kirill Kleimenov are:
“I don’t wish death on anyone, but for purely educational purposes, I have a warning for anyone who dreams of such a career,”
“The profession of a traitor is one of the most dangerous in the world,”
‘that few who had chosen it had lived to a ripe old age. Alcoholism, drug addiction, stress and depression resulting in heart attacks and even suicide were the “professional illnesses of a traitor”,
“traitors or those who simply hate their country in their free time”
“Don’t choose Britain as a place to live.”
‘Something is wrong there. Maybe it’s the climate, but in recent years there have been too many strange incidents with grave outcomes there.’
So, if you don’t believe that Russia & Putin have a hit list for all that oppose and they will never be a friend, allies or even ethical business partner; please let the warning above remind you exactly who we are dealing with. Communism can never be trusted, can never be tolerated and can never be allowed to steer the rights or policies of a free nation.
I only share and compile information like this to ensure everyone is able to see the larger picture that small ‘bits’ of International maneuvers create. All too often our media does not paint the complete portrait of all the moving parts. I look only to assemble information to assure you are able to see with both eyes open and in full focus.
We must stay awake, be aware, think with an open mind and be vigilant in the defense of our rights, our freedoms and our protection of humanity.
Leave a Reply